Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Lots Of Good Stuff Here at The Back Fence

Hey, y’all, I’m so excited today. Guess what I’ll be doing tomorrow. Give up? Okay, I’ll tell. I’ve been invited by one of my favorite authors, Kathleen Eagle, to join the lovely ladies over at Riding With the Top Down. I’ll be sharing their cool convertible and blogging about Mama’s Magic Pecan Pie! I love convertibles, especially red ones. Sure hope the weather is sunny and warm where they are. Here at the Back Fence today we’re expecting rain turning into sleet and snow. Blustery winds already have the horses heading inside the barn. (Their mamas didn’t raise dummies!)
So if you want to escape the winter winds, come over and see me ride in the RWTTD ‘vert, hair blown back and face to the sun. What? You don’t see the sun? Imagination, folks. That’s all it takes to transport you magical places. Start at Riding With The Top Down
. I’ll be looking for you. 

***Now for another big announcement. Drum roll, please! The winner of the Valentine $10 Amazon gift card is . . . bn100.

The winner of the Hill Country Man ebook is Ellen Thompson.

Congratulations and cyber confetti to both of you. I’ll be in touch to make arrangements. Thanks so much for entering the contests. I truly appreciate your support.

Hope to see y’all tomorrow when I’m Riding With the Top Down. Cross your fingers it doesn’t rain.



Loralee

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! You're ridin' with the Big Girls now. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patricia. I feel very fortunate.

      Delete
  2. Exciting Loralee! I can't wait until we can actually ride with the top down. I'm ready for snow and cold to leave town! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Christine. Sunshine and Summer can't get here soon enough!

      Delete