Monday, November 5, 2012

RETURN TO THE BACK FENCE

Hello, again!

After taking a three-month break, I’m here at the back fence again to catch up on what’s been happening during my absence. I’ve missed our visits, but my life is back on track now, with a few changes for the better. I hope you’ll like them.

To start with, today I’m giving you a shout-out about two upcoming events.




Today I'm on Book Blather sharing my thoughts on books and writing!

Week of Nov. 11 - I'm being interviewed on Romancing the Heart

Dec. 31 – Meet the Character interview on Jennifer Lowery’s blog. Check this one out to discover which character from Hill Country Man will be on the hot seat.


I hope you’ll stop by both sites and leave a comment. Thanks so much for returning to my back fence. I’ll look forward to visiting with you again another day. In the meantime, kick back and read a good book!

6 comments:

  1. Glad you're back Loralee! You've been missed and I look forward to your blog appearances :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine, I thought I replied earlier. Oops! Thanks so much for all your support. You're awesome!

      Delete
  2. I've MISSED you! Welcome back to the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've missed being here,too,Nancy! I'm back on track now,(I hope) so look for more fun at the back fence later on.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer. Good to be here, even if it's windy and cold out here.

      Delete