Thursday, August 2, 2012

So Long For Now From The Back Fence


Many factors have made it necessary for me to discontinue our Thursday chats here Across The Back Fence for a while. I’ve enjoyed having y’all stop by and sit a spell with me. Sharing stories gives me pleasure and I sure hope you got some pleasure, too.

I’ll be back again when all the chores are done and life settles down a bit. Meantime, My Girl Friday will continue to post announcements here, so stop and check for them when you’re out this way. The gate is never locked. My friends, Dodger and Reino, won’t be too far away, either. They love the freedom of the back forty, but they enjoy your company, too.

So folks, if the good Lord’s willin’ and the creek don’t rise, I’ll see you again with more stories to share – on another day.





Loralee

9 comments:

  1. I have so enjoyed our chats across the fence. Hope to see you again soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure hope your "chores" are light and don't keep you away too long! I'll be looking for your return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patricia. I'll be back when the chores get done. Thanks for hanging around my back fence. We'll get together again. This is just a much-needed breather.

      Delete
  3. I'll miss your stories, but as we always told our children, get your chores done first, then you can sit down and chat.

    See you later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really enjoyed hanging over the fence with you, Loralee and I know we'll visit again soon.

    Take care,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will look forward to seeing you at the back fence again. In the meantime, enjoy the air-conditioning at the lake house and the rest of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will miss our chats across the fence Loralee...you are a truly special lady.

    Take care and get those chores done because you know you have lots of friends hanging over the wooden rails waiting for your return xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you don't have too many chores! Best of luck. ;)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete