Thursday, April 12, 2012

Big News Across The Back Fence

 Some days the sun shines a little brighter than others here at my back fence. Yesterday was one of those days. It all started when I took a break from writing and went for a quick look-see on Amazon.com.

You see, I knew that someday, ALL THAT MATTERS, my e-book released last September by Tell-Tale Publishing would be out in a print version. So I just happened to type my name in the Search box and there it was right next to the e-version. Available in paperback!!! Seriously!!!



I can’t begin to describe the exhilaration that laid into me like a Gulf Coast hurricane when I realized what I was staring at -- two versions of ALL THAT MATTERS for readers to choose from. Talk about doin’ a Snoopy dance. . .that’s exactly what I did( in my imagination, of course.)







And the good news just keeps coming, folks, because in May my next contemporary romance, HILL COUNTRY MAN, will be available for e-readers. 

As if that wasn’t enough extra icing on my already sweet celebration cake, my dear friend in Texas happened to pick yesterday to email me an unbelievably beautiful photo of a field of bluebonnets that made me burst into tears of happiness (and a little homesickness). Her timing was perfect.

Yep, some days the sun shines a whole lot brighter with surprises like I had yesterday. When all the hard work you’ve done comes together in a way that pleases you and makes you proud, that’s a bright, sunshine-y day. I’m hopin’ y’all have a day or two full of sunshine surprises real soon. And when you do, I hope you’ll share it with us here at the back fence.

Loralee

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Loralee. You have a lot to celebrate. May the good news keep on a comin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diane. I hope everyone has good news to celebrate at MMRWA Retreat soon.

      Delete
  2. Hi Loralee!
    The sun is going to shine on all the fortunate readers who discover ALL THAT MATTERS in paper version. They are going to love it.

    Keep on writing, Loralee. Your fans await.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you are so nice, Annette. thanks for the kind words.

      Delete
  3. Not only are we proud that Loralee's book was such a popular ebook that we had to bring it out in print, we've found that readers are salivating to get their hands on Hill Country Man! Yeeha, Tex! You are one awesome author!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salivating, Patrish? Really? It must be the HOT cover from an awesome artist!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the "in-print" version of All That Matters, and wow, what a great cover on Hill Country Man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maris. I'm super-happy to see it in prin. Glad you like the Hill Country Man cover, too. Pat really created a winner with that one.

      Delete
    2. And of course, I meant print - not prin. Need to proof-read before hitting Send.

      Delete
  5. Congratulation, Loralee! I love this book! I'm definitely going to need a signed copy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much. And I'll be signing at Retreat, Jennifer. See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Loralee! You deserve it and ALL THAT MATTERS is an awesome book. I loved it and it's one of those rare books I'll read more than once.

    I'm looking forward to your next release.

    Have a great weekend and keep happy dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christine, you're the best! Thanks so much for all the support you've given ALL THAT MATTERS. I'm half-way through SOME LIKE IT IN HANDCUFFS, and have to say Wow! You've got talent, girl! Keep writing those winners - and I'll happy dance for them, too.

    ReplyDelete