Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday's Across the Fence

Hope y’all will tag along with me today on my continuing blog tour. Tracy Brogan has posed some very “interesting” questions for me about my writing and non-writing habits, so hop the fence and follow the path to www.tracybrogan.com and find out my answers to those questions.

Don’t forget to mark your calendars for lots of fun tomorrow, Friday, Sept. 16th. Begin by following me as I visit award-winning author Nancy Gideon at
www.nancygideon.blogspot.com for another Q & A session. My multi-talented critique partner, Nancy, pins me to the wall while trying to find the real me. Uh-huh. Seriously, she’s been my cheerleader, advisor, and all-around mentor in my pursuit of a writing career.

After you visit Nancy’s site, boot-scoot back on over here and leave a comment. We’ll be drawing the final winner of a free e-copy of ALL THAT MATTERS.


AND...drum roll, please...at the end of the day, we’ll draw the name of the lucky winner of a KINDLE, compliments of my publisher, Tell-Tale Publishing! How ‘bout that, folks? Winners will be announced on Saturday, Sept. 17th.


It’s been an exciting Launch for me, so far. Check out my blog tour schedule for the rest of my guest appearances. And of course, I’ll be here at my back fence every week with my Thursday Thoughts. Come back soon, y’all.


Remember to dance a little every day, folks. The music might end tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment