Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back Fence Blog Announcing Blog Tour Move – Thurs. 9/8/11

Hey, y’all, I’ve got the gate open here at the back fence today so you can follow me over to Jennifer Lowery’s blog page where I’ll be talking about time management. I promise not to bore you with dull statistics, just some every day thoughts.(put link here?)

Then come on back here tomorrow for a special celebration. It’s launch day for my book, ALL THAT MATTERS, and I love an excuse for a party. Genuine Texas recipes included.

4 comments:

  1. So happy for you. Looking forward to All That Matters. Good thing there's an unlimited supply (I think) so I'm sure one will be left for me.

    All the best, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Chapter One on Tell-Tale Publishing's Vault page and I am hooked. I can't wait to read the book. I already love your characters and can't wait to see what happens next in ALL THAT MATTERS.

    Congratulations and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Annette. Glad you stopped by.

    Natalie, I'm thrilled to hear you like the first chapter. Let me know how you like the rest of the book, too.

    Hope to see you both at the launch party here tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete